Ritter Sport Chocolate Granola Recipe
by Sapphire Team on June 08, 2022
Chocolate Granola is the absolute quick food for all health-oriented and fitness enthusiasts. After all, a combination of rich dark chocolate and power-packed seeds is too rewarding to ignore. This Ritter Sport Chocolate Granola makes for a satisfying at any time of the day!
- 1 bar Ritter Sport Dark Whole almonds
- 120g Oats
- 120g Almonds (substitute with nuts of choice)
- 20 g Amaranth (popped) / Quinoa
- 60 Grapeseed oil / light olive oil
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Chop almonds and chocolate with a knife and set aside.
- Add oats, chocolate, almonds, seeds, and oil to a bowl and combine everything together.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the mixture evenly.
- Place the granola in a preheated oven at 170 degrees (convection) for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool or enjoy it right away!