This heavenly chocolate mousse is airy, light, and decadent at the same time. Indeed, all good things come in 3!
In addition to being so foamy, the chocolate flavors in this dark chocolate mousse have a remarkable depth to them. One spoonful of this dessert will hook you! The rich and intense chocolate flavors melt right on your tongue. It's especially good if you want to create a romantic mood. This dessert is so simple to make that you can enjoy it whenever you want!
- 170g Ritter Sport 81% Extra Intense from Ghana
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2.5 tbsp brewed coffee
- 240ml heavy whipping cream
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- Add chocolate, butter, and brewed coffee to a microwave-safe bowl. Melt the ingredients and stir them together until smooth. Set aside to cool.
Combine the vanilla extract and whipping cream. Whip the cream till you get a cloudy consistency. Do not overmix
- Mix the chocolate and cream mixture and fold in the chocolate and cream mixture with a spatula until everything comes together.
- Now fill the chocolate mousse into the glasses and leave them in the fridge overnight. If you are in a hurry, a cooling time of at least 3 hours should be sufficient.
😎 PRO TIP
- Do not over mix the mousse as the mixture will curl up.
- Make sure not to burn the chocolate while heating in the microwave.
- For mixing melted chocolate with whipped cream, divide the whipped cream mixture into three batches. One by one, mix the whipped cream batch with the melted chocolate mixture.
Explore Ritter Sport Cocoa Selection: